Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

......... Missing You .........



It seems that the last few days I have just grabbed paper and went for it! I made this card early this morning. I used an OWH Bonus Sketch #24 for this card.. sketches can be found at this link.. click on the Bonus Sketch Link to find this sketch and a bunch of others. OWH SKETCHES

Supplies:
card stock: Neenah Cayon Brown 100# cover, Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red
pattern paper: American Crafts
stamp set: MFT More Essential Sentiments
accessories: white brads, border punch and dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

~ Kathy said...

Welcome back! I don't often comment, but wanted to let you know I love your cards and have missed seeing them!