Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Lots of cards!!! I Love You So Much



I had the house all to myself today. My two youngest were in school and my husband took our oldest daughter to the lake fishing in the boat. I turned on Roku and cranked up Pandora.. on the Bee Gees channel of course ~ my favorite!!

I got busy cutting some papers.... this time I grabbed a pack of some Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper.. can't remember the name of it, it was on the clearance rack on the site, might still be. Not all the sheets in the pack are double sided. The light pink polka dotted strip is like card cover.. nice and thick, the heart piece is regular paper.

NOTE: my kraft paper looks terribly fuzzy on the edges.. I used a sanding block and trimmed them down.. I should've been using my Tonic trimmer to cut them.. but grabbed an old Fiskars cutter and the blade is long past due to be replaced.


I used the same layout as the last two days.. and then I turned it around .. then added some brads and I "really" liked the way they turned out.

Here are the measurements:

strip across top is a 1" strip with a 1 1/8" layer under it
the lower piece is 2" x 3" with a 2 1/8" x 3 1/8" layer under it.

The circles are based on what size sentiment you are using

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Margaret said...

It is nice. I left a comment on FB. I like how you include the dimensions in your post. Thanks. I copied your other card before I realized you had them on your blog. Now I know. LOL.

Dixie Cochran said...

I love the soft, airy look of these cards, Pam. Lovely!