Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Let Love Soar.... new OWH ~ Hero Art stamps


I got a package today that had two of the new Hero Arts ~ Operation Write Home stamp sets in it.. yeah!!

We have a leak in a water line outside and are waiting on the plumber to show up so I wanted to make a quick card using some stamps from this fun set. Stamps used on this card are from the Happy Birthday set.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Linda said...

Awwhh-some! Love it!!! TFS!!!

Lisa H. said...

how sweet! love that little twine bow. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

So loving your lovely card, Pam!! Glad you got them in...I also got my OWH pink "Addicted" T-shirt in today and hurriedly and proudly put it on right away!
Hugz2u and yours!

Renee said...

Adorable card!!