Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hey Lil' Monster... hope you have a monster sized birthday!!



I decided to make another card for this week's OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge, which is to make KIDS cards. I pulled out a Hero Arts set that I got when I bought a big lot of stamps from someone a while back.

I paper pieced the "monsters" and when I was done with the card I set out to find the "googlie eye".. and could only find a pack of small ones. I know I have more, I even have some with eyelashes.. but they are not in any of the drawers/bins downstairs.. they are probably among one of the boxes that are stuck upstairs in a closet.. maybe I'll find some time next week and see if I can look through the boxes to find some of the bigger ones.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Adorable little monsters! Love the colors. Some child is going to really enjoy getting this card.

JoAnn Ross said...

Too funny! We used the same stamp set and sentiment this week. Love your paper piecing!

Erika said...

Your cards are great...one for a boy and one for a girl! I get frustrated too when I can't find something in my supplies .....but I know I've got it. Waco!

Dixie Cochran said...

This card is so fun! Hope you find your googly eyes.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh so cute, I love your monsters :)

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!