Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

All I Want is You! Snowman Christmas card using OWH Sketch



I used last week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #134 for my card.. as well as some new Hero Arts ~ OWH stamps "Winter Wishes".

Here is the sketch I used:



supplies:
The Paper Company blue shimmery paper, Stampin' UP! Riding Hood Red, My Mind's Eye Merry Pattern Paper, White
stamps: Hero Arts ~ Operation Write Home Winter Wishes
ink: Memento black, asst. copics
accessories: Nestabilities snowflake dies, button, floss, Nestabilities octagon dies, sewing machine, and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Linda said...

Perfect as always! Love the pink trees in the background...that are just one of the many great layers! TFS!!!