Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

VCMP #7.. Clean And Simple Just Saying Hello


Today while at a local craft store (HL)... I picked up a pack of some Letterpress cards that are on clearance.. I grabbed a package of square envelopes for them as well.

When I seen the VCMP Challenge #7 Clean and Simple.. I knew just what I wanted to do.

I used a Hero Arts stamp for the Three Ferns image that I stamped in Peeled Paint ink onto Stampin' UP! Crumb Cake card stock, layered that onto Always Artichoke card stock.. stamped on the card base a sentiment from a Hero Arts Truly Appreicated stamp set.. added some "bling", layered on the main image onto the card using Dimensionals.. and it was done!

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Pam, this one is awesome! Great stamp and the little bits of bling make this really special!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love the stamp - beautiful CAS card

Barb HOusner

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous CAS card! I love it.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is just beautiful! White and a combo of greens make for such a pretty card. Love it, Pam.