Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

VCMP #6.. Sand & Sea.. using Tan and Blues



This card started out using the sketch challenge for this week.. however the "mother" panel was kinda too big so I decided scratch the bottom layer on the card, center the "mother" panel and use it that way.. I cut out a seperate butterfly and after attaching it using double Dimensionals on each side.. I covered it in some Rock Candy glitterly glue stuff.. it's from Ranger, can't remember the exact name.

When digging through some boxes in the garage last week I unearthed a whole bunch of Sizzix and Fiskars embossing plates.. so I grabbed one of the Sizzix ones, I think it's called Strung Beads, something with Beads in the name.. oh how I wish my computer was in my stamp room like it was before, then I could just get up, walk a few feet and grab what it is I used on something.

The challenge I ended up using this for is VCMP #6 Sand & Sea ~ using Tan and Blue.

here's my card:



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Paula S. said...

This digi looks great nice and big Pam. I love that you popped the butterfly too!

Lee Mae said...

Excellent card, Pam. I love how you used the digi and the glossy finish makes the butterfly even more colorful.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiufl

Barb HOusner