Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #109... Hugs & Kisses



What a fun sketch that is for the OWH Sketch Challenge this week.

I made one card.. that after making it.. let's just say that I did not like it at all.. not even a little tiny bit.. none. So I thougth I'd make something else.. I dug through my Hero Arts stamps and realized that the XO set that I bought when I bought the Operation Write Home Hero Arts stamps had never been inked up... so I decided to use it.

I need more practice stamping repetitive things.. not as easy as I thought it would be.

My friend Neva from Ohio recently sent me a huge box of goodies.. trinkets, stickers,,, you name it and it was probably in that box! I found this red heart and put some white card stock under it.. I knew that black would show through better.. but didn't think that black on a heart was a good thing, so I stuck with the white.

Here is the sketch I used on this card:



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Wonderful card!! I love the custom paper you made!

Donna Hanley said...

Pam, great card. I love it. Nice and colorful. That heart is beautiful. I think your XOs came out fine. I know I would be very happy if I received this one.

Jen M said...

I think it's great, Pam! Love the heart accent.

Julie said...

Great card, Pam! Makes me want to get those stamps, lol! Heart trinket turned out really cute, too. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Margaret said...

It is beautiful, Pam. I definitely have to CASE it. I haven't done much repetitive stamping either so I need to practice. I have that stamp and it looks like a good one to start with.

Cynthia T said...

This card is just so simple and focused. The entire card says "I love you" and I love it ;)

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Pam, great card. Wonderful use of an XO stamp. I will have to CASE this card. TFS your wonderful ideas.