Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge #107... VCMP #8-Jungle Animals Kids Card



This card was made using the OWH Sketch Challenge #107 for this week.. and for VCMP Challenge #8.. Jungle Animals-Cards for Kids.
I have some Jungle Animal stamps.. but I had remembered that I had a paper pad that had lots of fun Jungle animals on the papers.. so I used some of it for the Airborne Monkey Paratroopers.


The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from one of the Hero Arts OWH stamp set, the Time To Celebrate is from a Lizzie Anne set. All card stock is Stampin' UP! Embossing Folder is Seeing Spots.. Stampin' UP! More Mustard ribbon, circle punches, a brad and Dimensionals!!!

Here is the sketch layout:



thanks for looking ~


have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

5 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Go monkeys! I love your card. Those little airborne monkeys are adorable.

Paula S. said...

What a fun card Pam! I love the parachuting monkeys. This is going to make some hero's kid smile for sure.

Margaret said...

Very nice and I like the way you tweaked the sketch.

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

I like how the image is repeated. Very cheerful card.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cute - that paper looks familiar - I wonder if I have it - I love monkeys and it will make some child very happy

Barb Housner