Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

more... Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Christmas cards



I just finished up this batch of Christmas cards.. there is a 9th Santa Claus floating around somewhere on my desk.. not sure where he went to.. so I couldn't make the 9th card.

I have some more images that I colored yesterday that I can get put onto some cards.


We are off to a place just south of I-10 that sells envelopes and lots of other stuff.. the lady at Kwick Kopy who cut the card inserts for me last week told me about it.. so we are going to go check it out.. hopefully I can get a good deal on some envelopes.


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Those are so cute, Pam. Such a cute Santa. I like that embossing folder.