Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

...... some more finished and another set cut and ready to assemble



I finished the last set of 12 and have cut and stamped all the pieces to make another set. I had been using the regular Versamark and then remembered that I had the dazzle one.. it makes the paper shimmery.. so the last bunch and this bunch I have been using it on for the background with the large Floral background stamp.

I'm going to work on these by punching the bottom of the one pieces and then tying ribbons on them and putting some strong adhesive on the back of them.. dimensionals on the other parts and put them all together.. sounds easy huh? a little time consuming, and these might have to wait until after dinner.. but I am really happy that I am well on my way to getting the cards made so I can get them on their way to Iraq.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: