Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

12/05 Holiday Wishes ~*Christmas Rose*~ card

I made this card earlier this morning. I love this stamp set: Christmas Cardinal.. it truly has to be one of my absolute favorite Stampin' UP! stamp sets.

I used some retired SU DSP paper on the card. The sentiment was stamped, the poinsettia was off stamped onto it, it was punched out, layered on a circle and then I took a scallop circle punch out and then glued a thin piece of paper to it and then put it back in the punch and repunched it off setting the scallops to create the pointed punched out piece.

I used some SU organza ribbon, tied it around the piece and into a bow. I then put a piece around the card to make it look kinda like a present.

thanks for looking ~



have a great airborne day!


God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: