Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Today We Celebrate You ~ Swap card for La-La Land Crafts FB group swap.

Happy Tuesday!  I have a card to share that I made and sent off for a card swap I was in on the La-La Land Facebook page.  My swap sister received the card, so I thought I'd share it.   

The card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square.  I found a sketch that I really liked and cased the layout.  

I have lots of the La-La Land kits, but have never used one because I was afraid of coloring the larger image.  I like the way it turned out. It was pretty heavy with all the layers on it.  





thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi Pam...I think you did a beautiful job coloring her. I have the same problem with he fear of coloring larger images. You did a great job with her face. Could you tell me what Copic markers you used? By the way, I love how you make all your cards. You are an inspiration of creativity and making the most of what you have for paper. Thank you for sharing your talent with us...Denise