Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

28 Thinking of You cards from a 6x6 paper pad #MOJOSKETCH533-535

Happy Sunday! I have another lot of cards I made from a 6x6 paper pad. I used the Echo Park Just Be You pad.  My pad was partially used. I cut up all the full sheets, then I cut up all the other pieces to use on the cards. 



The sketch this month is different.  Julie has created a cut diagram showing how you can get  the pieces for the three sketches from some 6x6.5 (uses the pieces with the holes on them) double sided pattern paper, to create the sketches.

#MOJOSKETCH533-535 <



thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Sweet gesture and ways to use scraps. I'm working on some as well!