Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

A bunch of random cards ... and a move ahead.


Hello All!

Time is getting short for us here in Washington State. We have been getting ready for an upcoming move and I have been busy with that.  I haven't had any time for crafting ~ but did make these in the last month for Gina Marie.   Gina has some amazing stamps and dies that are so very reasonably priced.

I will be getting some time in my craft room soon and will be doing a giveaway or an awesome die.

Hope you like the cards ~ thanks!






























thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

Oh, I just love your cards, and I agree about Gina Marie dies! I have several of her nested shapes and use them all the time. Thanks for sharing these adorable projects.

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Pam, I wondered where you went. LOL Glad all is well with you.
These are all amazing cards and they are all so different. (I haven't had much time to play in my craft room either so I will probably binge when I can as well.)
I hope your move goes smoothly and looking forward to seeing more after that.
Take care.

Aunt Denise said...

I love all the great cards -- especially the black & white gingham!! My weakness! I wish you & your family all the best with you upcoming move. I hope you're going to thrive in your new environment & continue sharing great designs with us!