Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "YOU ARE DINO-MITE" and "I'M WOOLY HAPPY FOR YOU" cards using Neat & Tangled Prehistoric

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies from Neat & Tangled.


I was in need of some cards for kids and thought the images from the Neat & Tangled Prehistoric would fit the bill. They are such fun images that remind me of Pebbles and Bam-Bam from Fred Flintstone.  



I stamped all the images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink.  I then used some Copic Markers to color them in.  The Prehistoric dies are super easy to line up and cut them out to beautifully, leaving a small white border around the images. 

The "volcano" in the background was made using a mountain border die ~ turning the mountain top into smoke that's coming out the top.  


Here are most of the supplies I used on these cards ~ links below in Supply List:


SUPPLY LIST:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White (on sale in store!!), Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: Beach Day
stamps:  Neat & Tangled Prehistoric  (on sale in store!!)
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black InkVersafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store!!), Neat & Tangled Prehistoric Dies (on sale in store!!), Lawn Fawn Mountain Border, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Rectangle Frames, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, BigShot (on sale in store)


I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my gosh Pam, these are cute. My little grandsons are 3 & 5 and know every dinosaur by its proper name, they would love these. LOL