Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Kansas City Chiefs Card for a Special Young Man

Hello..  I want to share a card today that I made for a young man who happens to have the same name as my youngest son.  His birthday was recently and things got a little crazy because of a national event when his family arrived at the airport in Florida.  Anyways..  I wanted to make a special card for him. I asked his dad if he had a favorite sports team and he said it was the Kansas City Chiefs.  I made some cut files for my Silhouette Cameo and got busy.  It will arrive at his house this week.  Hope he likes it. hugs ~!



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I am very sure this young man will love his card Pam! What a great job you have done with it!!! Hugs, Brenda