Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project ~ MOJO467 "live life in full Bloom" card featuring Altenew Dahlia Blossoms stamps/dies

Happy Thursday Everyone!   I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  TUPELODESIGNSLLC HAS EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO COLOR YOUR WORLD - BEAUTIFUL! SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE AT TUPELODESIGNSLLC!


I used a fun Mojo Monday Sketch for my card. It's a 5 1/4" square card.  I LOVE making square cards so I was excited to see that the sketch layout was for one.  

The Altenew Dahlia Blossoms stamp set is a beauty ~ I used both the stamps and coordinating dies for my card.  Love the sentiment that is included in the stamp set.  




After I put my card all together, I pulled out a Sparkle pen and drew over the brushstrokes on the flower and the leaves.. it's so sparkly!



I made a short video of my unpacking my goodies today. It's not easy holding a cell phone and unpacking a package.. haha!  I love receiving packages from TupeloDesignsLLC because for one they ship lightning fast and two they are always packed so very nicely.  Kudos to everyone at TupeloDesignsLLC!!



I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #467: MOJO467

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White, Black
pattern paper: from my stash
stamps:  Altenew Dahlia Blossoms
ink:  Altenew Glacier Caves Cube Ink set:  Sapphire, Caribbean Sky, Persian Blue. Lawn Fawn Noble Fir, Jalapeno, Freshly Cut Grass, Black Licorice, Sparkle Pen
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Altenew Dahlia Blossoms Dies, Circle and Scallop Circle Dies, White Ribbon, MFT Blueprint, Black Brads, Hole Punch and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~


~Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

A yummy little package there Pam!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love that blue flower. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

Lorri At Home said...

You created such a gorgeous card! Love it!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty sparkle on the flower...great card.