Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "SENDING WARM WISHES FOR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON" card using Lawn Fawn stamps/dies MFTWSC297



Happy Thursday Everyone!   I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  WE’VE GOT LOADS OF NEW PRODUCTS- MFT SEPTEMBER RELEASE-GINA MARIE DESIGNS + GREYHOUND FAST & FREE SHIPPING!

In this picture is all the fun products I used to make this card. I also used a stamping tool, but didn't include it in the picture. 


What a fun and super easy card to make.   I used some of the awesome products I received from TupeloDesignsLLC.  I just love the Merry Messages stamp set. It is a "must have" stamp set!

To make the "frame" on my card I simply put two of the Lawn Fawn rectangles together and die cut them.  I ended up with a Rectangle solid piece from the middle to use on another project.


 I used this fun MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Sketch:  MFTWSC297
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White, Lawn Fawn Peacock
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper pad
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Home For The Holidays, Lawn Fawn Merry Messages
ink: Memento Black, Lawn Fawn Black Licorice, Lawn Fawn Noble Fir, Asst. Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Home For the Holidays dies, MFT Fishtail Flags Dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles dies, Stamping Tool, Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Thanks for the tutorial on how you made your adorable card. Isn't the LF paper delicious???
Super cute!