Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"TO THE MAN I LOVE" card using Compass Brad




Last night while making cards using some brads that I had received in the mail, I saw a the baggie with the Compass brads from EyeletOutlet in it and knew right away what I wanted to do with them.   I had purchased the stamp set I used while in Tennessee a couple of months ago and was excited to get to finally ink it up as well as cutting into a new paper pad from Authentique called Abroad.


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  tortilla, SU Midnight Muse and Cherry Cobbler
pattern paper: Authentique Abroad
ink:  Hero Arts Black
stamps:  Flourishes A Guiding Light
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Gold Mini Brads, Foam Tape,  Circle Punches:  1 1/4", 1 3/8" and 1 1/2",  Hole Punch, Compass Brads

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: