Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Embossed Butterfly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" cards




I am extremely behind on sending out birthday cards..  in the card making world, I have on a hiatus so to speak and I say that because saying I have been "lazy" didn't sound too good. haha

Yesterday I wanted to use a new embossing folder that I purchased ohhh, maybe a month ago and I just now opened it.  The butterflies are so pretty.    I decided to emboss some pieces and make some birthday cards.   They were super easy to make.

I used black, white and yellow card stock, a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, the Happy Birthday stamp is from a Hero Arts stamp set, black ink and the embossing folder is from We R Memory Keepers and called Butterfly.





thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: