Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

WHS (Waynesville High School) PROPERTY OF TEAM AWESOME Tiger card




When I unpacked my stamp room a couple of weeks ago.. I made sure to put my Tiger stamps in a place that I would know where they were when I wanted them.  Tonight I decided to make a card using one of some awesome Tiger stamps that I have.  

I had stamped the "Property of Team Awesome" and die cut it out, having some area at the top and bottom of the saying..  I then decided to stamp it again and this time put W H S on top of it and then die cut it out.  W H S is for Waynesville High School.. and we think our TIGERS!!!  are Team Awesome!!!



Supplies:

card stock: MFT Tangy Orange, White, Black, some random orange/black pattern paper
stamps:  Tiger (brand unknown), MFT Jersey stamp set
ink: Hero Arts black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Square Stax dies and dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: