Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"HEART" Love You card w/Horses


I was messing around last night and stamped this horse image that I had found in a box.  It's an old PSX stamp.   I was going off of this week's MFT sketch, but left something off and changed one of the elements.. I was just winging it as I went about making it.   I do like how it turned out.

SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Canyon Brown, Neenah Tortilla, rust
pattern paper: Pink Paisley
stamps:  PSX Horses
ink: Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Circle Punches, MFT Fishtail Flag, Martha Stewart Heart border punch and Dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

Love that you used an old stamp! I periodically try to pull out stamps that i haven't used in a long time and challenge myself to use it. Sometimes it's difficult because my tastes have changed, but it can also kick start your creativity. This is a wonderful card!