Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

MFTWSC169 "YOU MAKE EVERY DAY A HAPPY ONE" card




Tomorrow morning we are heading to Martinsville Speedway in Ridgeway, VA to watch the NASCAR STP 500 race.    I thought I better get busy making a card for this week's MFTWSC tonight or I wouldn't be able to get to it until Tuesday because my son has a golf tournament on Monday.    I grabbed a paper pad that was sitting on my desk, and my card went from there.   

Here is this week's MFTWSC169 sketch layout:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Black, White
pattern paper:  Sn@p! Simple Stories Color Vibe
ink: Versafine Black
stamps:  MFT Complimentary Greetings
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Die-namics Well Worn Greetings, Flower & Leaf Trio, Heirloom Label. white brad



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: