Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

MFTWSC167 "THANK YOU for thinking of me" card



I am keeping up with all of the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenges so far.. yeah me!!   I pulled out my Sn@p Color Vibe 1 paper pad and used some of the blue papers for this card.  

I used this week's MFTWSC167 for this card:    MFTWSC167


supplies:

card stock:  Black
pattern paper:  Sn@p Color Vibe 1 paper pad
stamps:  My Favorite Things Sending Thanks
ink:  Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Layered Rose Die-namics, Black Brad and Dimensionals




thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab card

Carol L said...

I love your take on the sketch with this great card! The papers are prefect, and I love that big diagonal sentiment panel! NJ! Wishing for an early spring for all of us too :)

Tommi said...

I love the colors and the sentiment on a diagonal. TFS