Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

OWH #216 "HELLO SUNSHINE" card and Happy Birthday to Becki ~

Wow.. my week seemed to whiz by because of so much going on.  I had had a request to post a card on the 15th, specifically for a special someone whose birthday was that day.. Becki ~ Happy Birthday.. I am a day late.. sorry about that.  I thought today was the 15th, so late last night while laying in bed, I was looking at my phone and noticed it said that the date was the 15th.. yikes!    So here's a Birthday shout out ..  one day late!~!   hope you had a super great day!

My birthday was last week and my son gifted me an Amazon (I call it Amaze ~ on!)  and I purchased some new Lawn Fawn stamps, dies and sequins..  I also had a paper pad on my order, but it was refunded. I sent a message to the seller because when I looked at the item, it still showed on in stock and if I reordered I'd have to pay more for shipping costs.. today (3/17) I get a reply back and the lady said that they were going to send me the paper pad when they restocked.. wow!   I wasn't expecting that, but wow!!!   now that is what I call customer service.

and here's the card I made using some of my new goodies:


Here are the new goodies..  such fun!!



I used this week's OWH Sketch Challenge #216.



**I liked the sketch so much.. I went back and made four more cards.




supplies:

card stock:   Neenah Canyon Brown, Neenah White
pattern paper:  MME Fine and Dandy Boy
stamps:  Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
ink: SU Early Espresso
accessories:  Scor-Pal, Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies and Dimensionals

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

18 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Pam, those dies are awesome! I also really like the mix of paper patterns. Love your card!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute card. I like the dies. So sunny and fresh...makes me want spring to come now.

Lori Kobular said...

I love your card and the sentiment!! Very pretty!

Melissa T. said...

So sorry about the Amaze-on issue. I too would not be happy about having to pay shipping to reorder the item.

Your card is so cool, with a happy sun, little puffy clouds and all your colors coordinated so nicely. Thank you for sharing. :)

Redhead said...

Oh, pretty!

Unknown said...

Great sunny happy card. The dies are something I have to consider I really like that sun! And your paper choices coordinate very well. TFS.

Unknown said...

Wonderful mix of papers and those fabulous dies! Nice and cheerful! TFS!

Unknown said...

I love your card! The sun and clouds are just perfect.

Unknown said...

What a happy card! Happy Birthday late to you. Nice people are born in March, aren't they? Thank you for the card and the inspiration,saw it on OWH also. Great work.

Carol L said...

OHhh, I love this one with those pretty clouds and papers! What a wonderful take on the sketch!

StampTramps said...

Another gorgeous card, just like always! I really enjoy looking in on your projects - they're very inspiring!

Diane said...

What a cheery card. I like the little sun peeking through the clouds in the design paper and you have it in your main piece. It reminds me of renaissance paintings.

Tommi said...

The colors on this paper are really nice and perfect for the sketch and theme.

Annie S. said...

Beautiful papers and those dies, with the stitching, are fantastic! Such a cute card (and it makes me want to shop :-)

Linda said...

Awesome card. One of my fave paper lines! Tfs!

Anonymous said...

Love these. I always love your stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these. I always love your cards.

MarkerPOP said...

Hi Pam,

So sorry that we have to refunded your order for the paper pad. We were sold out and what you saw was a mistake on our Amazon store (it should have show 0).

We are glad that you received our little gift to you and we can't wait to see how you use the paper pads with all the new Lawn Fawn goodies that you got from us. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Ashley T.
MarkerPOP.com