Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

... more "Love You Much" Valentine's Day Cards


Me and my daughter Heather went downstairs and enjoyed some delicious chicken pot pies from Schwan's.. and then back upstairs for her to try and defeat a level on Super Mario Bros on the Wii.. and for me to make some more of the embossed Valentine's Day cards, I really liked the one I made earlier today.

This time I eliminated the white card back.. I realized it's not for me, so this time I did Real Red card bases. Stamp set: Stampin' UP! Well Scripted. Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug 5 pk I got yesterday at HL. I punched out the saying with a heart punch and layered it on a scalloped heart punch out.

These cards are super duper easy

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: