Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CCC11 SC316 ~ "A Merry Christmas" card

I recently signed up for a Christmas Card Challenge on SCS. Each month you set a goal and make that amount of cards. This is my first card and it took me quite a while tonight to complete.. I am not one that really likes to make duplicate cards for things like this, so I take my time while making each card. The layout on this card using a sketch challenge, also on SCS: SC316


Everything on this card is Stampin' UP! except for the Nestabilities die I used for the tag, the Tombow markers used to color it in, and the embossing folder on the two panels.


Stampin' UP! stamp set Bells & Boughs, DSP, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake. Always Artichoke ink sponged on papers.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

LaVerne said...

That is a gorgeous card! Love the colors and the design. Good to see you back posting.