Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

A card before bed... got a migraine that won't go away.

I was cleaning up tonight, putting away packs of cardstock that I bought last summer that I still hadn't put away in their hanging folders and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with all the new colors that will not fit in my rack.. ahhh the dilemna.


I still have some of the SU DSP Bella Rose and thought I'd make another card or two.. I ended up with one because my head is hurting so bad that I am going to go to bed and work on the other one tomorrow.


Stampin' UP! stamp set Dreams du Jour, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, White, and Bella Rose DSP, Nestabilities die, Taffeta ribbon and pencils.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: