Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

#SUYSMAR2020 "I MISS YOUR FACE" cards

Happy Tuesday! I have another lot of cards to share.  I picked out another 6 x 6 paper pad to cut up and use to make more cards, then seen then seen a pile of pieces for some cards that I cut up last week.  All the pieces were cut, I just needed to stamp and punch out the circles, then assemble them.




I used the Sheetload of Cards March Sketch for my cards.  Call Me Crafty Al YouTube Channel.

#SUYSMar2020

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

tracy b. said...

I love that phrase.... :-)

tracy b. said...

ok, who makes that phrase? :-)

airbornewife said...

Tracy, the stamp is in a set from Impression Obsession called Going Postal.