Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2020

#SUYSFEB2020 Lot of Birthday cards using up a 6x6 paper pad

Happy Saturday!  I have a lot of Birthday cards that I made.  I made the Birthday card in my last post, then cut the rest of the pad up to make a bunch.

I used the February 2020 Sheetload of cards Sketch for some of the cards, the rest were made using banners and a sentiment strip die.


#SUYSFEB2020

thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!

Renee said...

Hi, I was wondering if you can share some measurements for the banner cards also. Thanks.

airbornewife said...

Hi Renee.. the banners are 2" strips left from cutting the panels on the other cards. I punch the banner tail and then cut to fit the card. Hope that helps. Thanks, Pam