Pages

Friday, December 6, 2019

OWH192 "Remember You Are Amazing" lot of 28 cards #honeybeestamps

Happy Friday Everyone! I have a lot of cards to share that I made using an entire Echo Park  Little Lumber Jack paper pad. The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps and is called You Are Loved.


I got 22 card fronts and then had some scrap strips that I used on 6 more cards for a total of 28. Yay!


This was my "make one and see if you like it card". I did and proceeded to cut the entire pad apart.



I used the Operation Write Home sketch #192 for the layout.



thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love these! Think I might have to do this for the little gnome dies that are coming in the mail! Thank you for the inspiration

Patti said...

Yeah...I thought I had lost you and found you this morning. Always appreciate your design and implementation of sketches.