Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Set of 21 Miracle of Christmas cards #cardsforlittlehearts

Happy Sunday Everyone! I have finished another set of cards that I wanted to share. These will go to the cardsforlittlehearts card drive.


After finishing them, I realized that they were mainly red, white and blue. That's my favorite color combination to use for cards.

The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps and is called Miracle of Christmas. The papers are from a paper pad from Hobby Lobby. Ribbon is from Stampin' UP!. I used a Bow Easy to tie most of the bows.

Here are all 21 cards.



thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

2 comments:

nanci said...

Can you please tell me about this card drive
Thank you and cute cards

airbornewife said...

Nanci.. sorry, I thought I had linked the drive. here is the info: https://www.cardsforlittlehearts.com/ thanks, Pam