Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

HO! HO! HO! cards using Carta Bella Merry Christmas papers *measurements

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I have some cards to share that I made using a 12x12 piece of pattern paper that came from the Carta Bella Merry Christmas paper pack.


I made one card and liked it do I made 5 more.
This is the card fronts before I put them on card bases.



I then used some more of the sheet of paper to make three more (below).  I have three pieces left from the one sheet. I will use them to make cards tomorrow using them.

Here are the measurements for the cards above.


Here are the set of three cards.



thanks for looking ~

~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

1 comment:

J Cochran said...

The Santa cards are so cute! Thank you for posting!
As the wife of a retired Airborne Soldier, I want to thank you (and your husband) for your service. It is hard enough with them on the ground, but you worry twice as much when they are falling though the air! :D
Truly glad I found your blog!