Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE" card using #mftstamps #mojo355

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses an adorable new My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamp set called Blowing Kisses (SO cute!) along with lots of dies and fun pattern paper!


Skin and hair colored.. onto the dress.  I saved it for last since it was red!!


 Ahhhh.. she's so cute blowing kisses.  Our 17 month old granddaughter recently learned to blow kisses.. it's adorable! I knew as soon as I seen this sweet stamp set, that I just had to get it.


These are the Copic Markers that I used to color in this sweet girl.


 I joined a new ~ to me ~ Facebook group that does card swaps.  You are paired up with another person and make one card. This is my first swap and it's a sketch challenge.  One of my favorite card sketch blogs (no longer current) is the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog ~ PAST SKETCHES ~ there are some awesome sketches on the blog.

Supply List:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist card stock
pattern paper:  Echo Park Just Be You
stamps:  My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Blowing Kisses
inks:  Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers (pictured in picture above)
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things Blowing Kisses Die, Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scallop Circle Stackables, My Favorite Things Blueprints #6, My Favorite Things Circle Stax,  My Favorite Things Outside In Stitched Ovals, My Favorite Things Fishtail Banners, Random Flower and leaves dies, BigShot, Twine, Multi Medium Matte

I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information.


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

6 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

another beautiful card Pam

Barb Housner

craftyd said...

Such a cute card and does remind me of your granddaughter.
Dolores

Teresa Doyle said...

So sweet Pam. Your colouring on her dress looks amazing. An adorable card for sure.
(Aren't grandchildren wonderful? We have 2 grandsons, 4 & 6 and they are the light of our life.)

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous coloring on this adorable little MFT Pure Innocence girl! The papers you used are fabulous too. Thank you for joining us at W2CB!

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Pam! I just love, love, love your sweet little kiss-blowing girl! Your coloring is amazing, and I just love the papers and colors you used. As much as I loved Mojo Monday, I often struggled with its more complex sketches. Your card is a perfect interpretation. Thanks so much for playing along with our February/March Words 2 Craft By challenge. :)

BobbisTreasure said...

What a sweet little girl - perfect for the Blizzard of Kisses challenge! Thanks for joining us at Words 2 Craft By!!