Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "YOU SAVED THE DAY" using #mftstamps Cards from the Heart Card Drive

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some My Favorite Things stamps and dies.




Recently, My Favorite Things brought back out of retirement an adorable stamp set by Birdie Brown called "You're Super".  This set is awesome!  I have the original and was super excited to see it brought back for the many stampers out there that had been wanting it for so long.  I went ahead and got the new one, because the sentiments and fonts were updated.  The dies from the original set, still work with the new set, so if you already have them and get the new set you will be ready to go.

For the background I stamped the city stamp twice.  I so wanted to add some sequins or enamel dots to the card, but for the card drive the card is going to, you can't add things like that to the cards.  



I am making cards for a card drive called "Cards from the Heart".  Here is the link to the blog post with all the information and rules to make cards for kids ~ or click on the heart above.

To make the frames more dimensional, I die-cut three of them and layered them on top of each other using Scor-Tape. 



My recent order from TupeloDesignsLLC ~ love all the new goodies!  


SUPPLY LIST:

card stock:  Neenah Solar WhiteBazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: Echo Park Happy Birthday Paper Pad
stamps:  My Favorite Things You're Super
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black InkVersafine Black, AsstCopic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things You're Super dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, My Favorite Things Single Stitch lines Rectangle Frames Foam Tape

I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information.

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Pam! So glad I saw your post today; I'm trying to be better about visiting favorite blogs! Your super girl card is fantastic--love the layers and colors! Happy New Year!