Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

Cards for Kids. Cards From the Heart Card Drive ~ Assorted Cards


Hi Everybody!   I have been busy lately spending time with my kids while they were still here visiting.  My youngest flew back to where he goes to college today, so now I can get back to making cards for kids. I am making cards to send in for the Cards From The Heart Card Drive.   If you are interested in participating, click on the link ~ there is an upcoming deadline this month and there are a few rules to abide by.

Here are a bunch of cards I have made to send in.












thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

Very fun cards. I also participate in Winter's drive and it makes me happy to see your cards. I am sure they will bring BIG smiles to the kiddies!