Pages

Thursday, November 23, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "WARM HOLIDAY WISHES" set of 4 cards using #MFTSTAMPS and #LAWNFAWNSTAMPS

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies from My Favorite Things and Lawn Fawn

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!   My family is doing something today that we've never done before ~ we are traveling a couple hours south to Oregon to watch the Michigan State Spartans Men's Basketball team play in the Phil Knight Invitational Tournament ~ Go White! Go Green!  Go State!

For my card today I grabbed some fun Christmas papers, this awesome large sentiment stamp "Warm Holiday Wishes" from My Favorite Things (on sale in store) ~ and paired it with an adorable penguin from Lawn Fawn's Winter Penguin stamp set.  


This card layout is perfect to use if you are in need of some quick cards.  I made several more, but have only added sequins to one ~ I like them both with and without the sequins.  


 Here are most of the supplies that I used on these cards ~ links below in Supply list.


SUPPLY LIST:

pattern paper: some Christmas paper from stash
stamps:  My Favorite Things Warm Holiday Wishes (on sale in the store!!), Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Winter Penguin Die, MFT Circle Stax, Neat & Tangled Peppermint Stick Sequins Mix, BigShot, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, Pick Up Stick (on sale in store)



I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

No comments: