Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Proejct "WISHING YOU A MAGICAL DAY" card using #mftstamps MFTWSC354


Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun new stamps and dies.


I was needing a kids birthday card and thought I'd use this adorable My Favorite Things Magical Day stamp set and coordinating dies.  


I stamped the images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored the images up with Copic Markers.  


As I was coloring, I scribbled the Copic Markers that I used to color in the images. 

BUNNY:  B00, B02, B05
BUNNY HAT: YR04, YR07, C5, C7

BEAR:  E45, E53, E55, E57, E59
BEAR CLOTHES/HAT:  YR04, YR07, B02, B05, C3, C5, C7, C9



I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #354: MFTWSC354


SUPPLY LIST:

card stock: Neenah Solar White (on sale in store), Bazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper:  My Favorite Things Party Patterns Paper Pack
stamps:  My Favorite Things Magical Day (on sale in store)
ink:  Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store), My Favorite Things Magical Day Dies (on sale in store), My Favorite Things Stitched Round Rectangles, My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Round Rectangles,  My Favorite Things Essential Speech Bubbles, BigShot (on sale in store), Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte (on sale in store), Tim Holtz Scissors (on sale in store), Silver Sequins


I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Liz O. said...

What a wonderful shaker card, Pam! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Do you know of an organization like operation write home that I can send cards to?