Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

TupeloDesginsLLC DT project "I LOVE US" card featuring #MFTSTAMPS My Favorite Things and Lawn Fawn #LAWNFAWNSTAMPS

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun stamps and dies.


I can't get enough of the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence images. I own hundreds of them as well as many digital ones ~ they are some of my favorite stamps.  I knew right away after seeing this week's MFTWSC347 layout, that I would be using this sweet image on a card.   

I paper pieced her dress and colored her up with Copic Markers.   This card uses stamps/dies from My Favorite Things as well as some dies from Lawn Fawn. I love how well they work together.


My order from TupeloDesignsLLC arrived this afternoon.  I wasn't able to use any of these new fun goodies because I had to be somewhere tonight and didn't get back until late. I already had my card made earlier today. I can't wait to color up these images ~ they are soooo cute!!

My order came super fast ~ less than a week from order time to delivery~!



Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links provided below in Supply list:



I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge layout for my card. MFTWSC347
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Brown, LF Yellow and Blue
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall
stamps: My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Happy Together
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, Hero Arts Cup O Joe, Assorted Copic Markers
accessories: Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Happy Together Die-namics, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, BigShot, Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop, My Favorite Things Single Line Stitched Rectangle Die-namics, 1/8" Scor Tape


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so adorable Pam, I love the Pure Innocence sets as well, they are just so sweet.