Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "YOU BRIGHTEN MY LIFE" using #mftstamps Beach Day MFTWSC342

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun new stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS + BLOCKWALLAH + DARKROOM DOOR + AVERY ELLE = AMAZING ART!!!! TIM HOLTZ STAMPING PLATFORM IN STOCK!!! GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON THESE AND ALL ITEMS IN THE STORE!

Hello All ...  last weekend my family took a ride out to the Pacific Ocean.  It was so pretty, but windy and a tad on the chilly side.  I wish it had been warm enough to get into the water like we had at other oceans we have visited.



Since we couldn't get in the water, I thought I'd make a card using an image of a girl that did. The stamp set is from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence line called Beach Day. I used the coordinating Beach Day Die-namics to cut her, the sandcastle and the flag out.  I stamped all images onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored using Assorted Copic Markers.

I used a lot of dies on my card ~ so it went together really quickly.

I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #342:  MFTWSC342


Here are most all of the supplies I used  ~ links below in supply list:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist, Blues for sky and water
stamps:  My Favorite Things Beach Day
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, Versafine, Assorted Copic Markers
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, My Favorite Things Beach Day Die-namics, Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Border Dies, BigShot, Foam Tape, Tim Holtz Scissors, Multi Medium Matte, MFT Stitched Inside/Out dies, MFT Sunny Skies Sun Die, Stitched Wave Dies

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Aw Pam, this is just adorable. This little girl reminds me of my own. Since she was little she and I spend at least one day together at the beach, just the 2 of us, (we often manage 2 or 3!) However, although she is grown and married with 2 little boys of her own, we STILL do it and take the boys so THEY can dig and make sand castles.
An adorable card for sure. Well done!

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card.