Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" card using Concord & 9th Hello Lovely and others

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun new stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR HALLOWEEN CRAFTING WITH 30% OFF ALL HALLOWEEN ITEMS + GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ALL ITEMS IN THE STORE!!! USE THE CODE "HSUMMERJUL30" AT CHECKOUT.

Hello All!  I hope everyone is having a good day.  A few days ago I was browsing through the store at TupeloDesignsLLC and noticed that Concord & 9th Hello Lovely stamp set back in stock.. yeah! and not only is it back in stock... it's on sale!!!  Gotta love a sale!



I started out my card by stamping the gorgeous flowers onto some Neenah Solar White card stock (on sale in store) using Versafine Black ink.  I then took a bunch of Lawn Fawn Ink pads and stamped in the leaves and flowers.

I masked off the big flower to stamp the leaves and flowers around it.


For the smaller leaves, I would ink the stamp, stamp it off and then stamp it on the image so that I got a lighter color of green.





Here are most of the supplies I used ~ Links in supply list below:



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White (on sale in store), Bazzill Licorice Twist
stamps:  Concord & 9th Hello Lovely (on sale in store),  Concord & 9th Happy Words (on sale in store)
ink: Versafine Black, Lawn Fawn Butter, Lawn Fawn Peachy Keen (on sale in store),  Lawn Fawn Freshly Cut Grass, Lawn Fawn Jalapeno, Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender, Lawn Fawn Mermaid
accessories:  Scor-Buddy (on sale in store), Concord & 9th Happy Card Frame Dies, Pick Me Up Tool, Multi Medium Matte (on sale in store), Tim Holtz Scissors (on sale in store), 1/8" Scor Tape (on sale in store), Big Shot (on sale in store), Sequins

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Mary Decker said...

Fabulous job! THanks for all the description you include at the end.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Gorgeous!