Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "MUCH LOVE" card using Concord & 9th Brushed Blossom MOJO492 *W/MEASUREMENTS

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun My Favorite Things stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
TUPELODESIGNSLLC HAS THE PRODUCTS TO HELP YOU TO COLOR YOUR WORLD GORGEOUS AND YOU GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) AND ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Today I decided to make a card to add to the box I am working on to send to a deployed military unit.  

There are some wonderful sentiments in the Concord & 9th Brushed Blossom stamp set I picked out to use. Since "love" cards are always in need for soldiers who are deployed to send home to their loved ones, so I chose the "much love" sentiment to use on my card.


The Concord & 9th Blossom Die was used to make the flower ~ I did some Inlaid Die-cutting with it.

 Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links below in supply list.


I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #492: MOJO492


MEASURMENTS:


I will make some more cards like this one, but will use only the outline of the Blossom die to make making multiples go quickly.




Supplies:

card stock:  Bazzill Red Hots card stock, cream
pattern paper: paper pad from stash
stamps: Concord & 9th Brushed Blossom
ink: Versafine Black
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Concord & 9th Blossom Die, Neat & Tangled Peppermint Stick SequinsMulti Matte Medium, Foam Tape, Tim Holtz Scissors, BigShot, Pick Me Up Tool, MFT Blueprints 27


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is a gorgeous card Pam! I love the papers you used and colors. Yes, love cards are always nice for the soldiers to send home!! Hugs, Brenda