Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Project "OH HAPPY DAY" card using #MFTSTAMPS & dies Sow Much Fun MFTWSC327

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some fun My Favorite Things stamps and dies.
Before I share my card, I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 

From the website: 
TUPELODESIGNSLLC HAS THE HOTTEST TOOLS OF THE TRADE FOR ARTISTS & CRAFTERS AND WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE!!!

My card today is a collaboration between my daughter and I.  We used the new My Favorite Things Sow Much Fun stamps and dies.  They images were stamped onto some Neenah Solar White card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and they were colored with Copic Markers.  My daughter colored the images. They were too cute to not use on a card.  


Today I received an order that included the Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water colors.  I did a quick wash of two colors to represent "grass" and "sky" onto some Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper, then die cut it using an MFT die.  The colors are so creamy.  I'm glad I purchased them. I'll need to get some practice in.


The images are the stamp set are soooo cute!  Here are the other images that are in the set.


The sentiment I wanted to use was too long to fit on the circle, so I snipped it apart into three parts, put them on my block and stamped it onto a die cut circle.   When I cut stamps apart, I stretch them a little bit to make room in between the letters and simply cut it apart. They are easy to put back as one sentiment when needed.    **I didn't realize until now just how dirty my acrylic block is.  I have some hand sanitizer in the box I keep the blocks in, using it and a cleaning rag will make it good as new!


 Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links in supply list below:



I used this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #327:  MFTWSC327


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper
pattern paper: MFT paper pad
stamps: MFT Sow Much Fun
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine Black, Asst. Copic Markers, Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolor
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, MFT Sow Much Fun Dies, MFT Blueprints 31, MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banners, MFT Circle Stax, Water Brush, Foam Tape, BigShot, Tim Holtz Scissors, Multi Medium Matte




thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

What a sweet card Pam and your daughter did a wonderful job colouring them.

Brenda said...

Your card is so cute Pam! I think you are off to a great start with your new watercolors!!! Hugs, Brenda