Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Card Share "LOVE YOU TONS" card using Lawn Fawn and MOJO484 Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday~! I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share with you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 


TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:
NEW IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC ~ CRAFTER’S COMPANION, SPECTRUM NOIR, STAMPENDOUS, TIM HOLTZ STAMPER’S ANONYMOUS AND MY FAVORITE THINGS! GET FREE SHIPPING (INSIDE THE US) ON THESE BRANDS AND ON ALL ITEMS IN THE STORE!!!

When I seen this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, I immediately thought of using one of the small Lawn Fawn sets.  I have LOTS of them.. do you as well??  They are such fun images that take no time at all to color.   Today I used the Lawn Fawn Love You Tons stamp set and coordinating dies.  



When I die cut my square, it wasn't as wide as I wanted it to be, since the layout as a strip going up and down and it covers part of the square, I cut the yellow piece from being a 3" x 3" piece to be 3" x 3 1/8" and layered it onto a 3 1/4" x 3 1/8" square.  


After layering the strip on top of the square ~ no one will even know that it's cut apart below.



I am by far not any kind of expert when it comes to coloring with Copic Markers. I mostly do it by what I call "luck!"  haha..  I did want to share how easy it is to color the elephants I used on my card.   I did both elephants nearly the same, except on the boy one I eliminated the T2 and added T6 as the darkest color.

I stamped all the images using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink ~ LOVE THIS STUFF!!! it works aaaaamazing when coloring in images with Copic Markers.


First I colored in some areas with the T4 marker:

I then colored over it with the T5 marker:

 I spread out the color with the T4 marker:

Then colored over it with the T2 marker ~ this actually removes some of the color:


I then go back over the elephant with the T4 marker:


Then add some shadows back in with the T5 marker:


Then colored all over with the T4 again. I added some blush to her cheek with the R20 marker:



Here is most of the supplies I used on my card ~ plus card stock, foam tape and multi medium matte



Here is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge: MOJO484
SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Licorice Twist, Red
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka
stamps: Lawn Fawn Love You Tons
ink:  Versafine Black (sentiment), Lawn Fawn Jet Black (copic coloring), Copic Markers:  R20, T2, T4, T5, T6
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Love You Tons Dies, Lawn Fawn Hearts dies, Foam Tape, Multi Medium Matte, MFT Square Stax Die-namics, Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Square Stackables, Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

5 comments:

Anisa Haddad said...

I love your card! The layering is almost easy enough for me to do :-) , the stamp set is adorable and the way your put it together - WOW!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is just precious Pam, I love these elephants. Of course, I love all of LF's critters. They make the cutest ones, IMHO.

cm said...

How darling your ellies, with their tons of love! The hearts and polka-dots are sheer delight! LOVE!
~carol

Brenda said...

What a fab sketch from Mojo Monday! I love your take on it Pam, your card is just darling, loving those papers too! You always color so pretty and I have hard time telling that you aren't a pro at Copics!! Well done! Hugs, Brenda

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable! Love what you did with the sketch.