Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC "SO VERY BLESSED" card using Neat and Tangled stamps MOJO471

  Happy Thursday ~ I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  WHEN YOU NEED A HERO, TUPELODESIGNSLLC DELIVERS…HERO ARTS NEW RELEASE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!!! AND DON’T FORGET…SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!


I made a set of five cards for this post.. however I had three fatalities when while setting them up for pictures, they fell over and the Nuvo drops weren't dry yet and they smeared ~ note to self: let them dry next time!

I used a fun new stamp set from Neat and Tangled called So Very Blessed. The pattern papers are from an American Crafts Shimelle Shinestar paper pad ~ awesome papers.  The dots are made using a really neat product called Nuvo Crystal Drops by Tonic Studios. I used the Ebony Black color. It is so easy to use.

Using a Stamping Tool makes stamping the large sentiments so easy. I stamped them a couple of times so the ink showed up nice and dark.


These are the supplies I used for my cards plus foam tape:


I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge: MOJO471

SUPPLIES:

card stock: Neenah White card stock. Black
pattern paper: American Crafts Shimelle Shinestar
stamps:  Neat and Tangled So Very Blessed
ink: Versafine Black
accessories: Scor-Buddy, Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black, MFT Pierced Rectangles, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Fishtail Flags and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

No comments: