Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC Card Project "HAPPY HOWL-O-WEEN" using Lawn Fawn stamps & dies


  Happy Tuesday ~ I have a TupeloDesignsLLC card project for you today, but first I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  WHEN YOU NEED A HERO, TUPELODESIGNSLLC DELIVERS…HERO ARTS NEW RELEASE IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!!! AND DON’T FORGET…SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!



I don't normally make Halloween cards, but I recently purchased this adorable Lawn Fawn Happy Howloween stamp and die set, so I couldn't resist making a card.

The tree frame is also Lawn Fawn and is Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait. I also added the Lawn Fawn Picket fence to the scene.

I stamped the images with Black Memento Ink and colored them using Copic Markers. On the pumpkin after die cutting the two pieces, I took a Memento black pen and colored in the lines to extend the top of the pumpkin and then colored in the white area on the bottom of the die cut with orange to make it all orange.



SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White. Black
stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Howloween
pattern paper:  Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Meadow
ink: Memento Black, Asst. Copic Markers, Memento Black Pen
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Lawn Fawn Howloween Dies, Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait, Lawn Fawn Picket Fence, Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentimental Banners and Foam Tape



thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

OMGosh, this card is adorable Pam! I love the little doggies all dressed up for Halloween! Cute, cute, cute! Hugs, Brenda