Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project " YOU, ME & THE SEA" card using Hero Arts Coloring Layering Seahorse stamps/dies VLVAUG2016

Happy Thursday Everyone!    I have a Design Team Project for TupeloDesignsLLC for you today. 



I wanted to share some tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you might not know ... 

TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information. 
From the website:  TUPELODESIGNSLLC HAS THE ART & CRAFTING TOOLS TO HELP YOU TO TURN YOUR IMAGINATION INTO AMAZING ART! SHIPPING IS ALWAYS FREE IN TUPELODESIGNSLLC!


TupeloDesignsLLC orders are in the house!!  I did a quick video showing all the goodies that have showed up at my house this past week from TupeloDesignsLLC.   In the video I noticed how many times I said "cute" ~ haha!  


I received this awesome Hero Arts Color Layering Seahorse stamp, dies and ink pad bundle and just had to use it.  They are so much fun to use and super easy.   I used acrylic blocks for some of the stamps and others I used a stamping tool which made it soooooooooooooo easy!

The fun plaid papers in the background are from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper pad.  

For the Starfish I used Pumpkie Pie and then Tangerine to ink and stamp these two. *ink pads are from the Hero Arts Jayne's Fall colors pad set that are in another bundle I'll be using soon.


I stamped the first layer of the Seahorse and then lined up the next layer. I inked and stamped it using the medium blue ink pad and then lined up the third layer, inked and stamped it in the darkest blue.

 After stamping I die cut all the images out. I didn't use the small seahorse that I had stamped and cut out.


After my card was all assembled I pulled out a product I have had a while, but hadn't used it.  I added some "bubbles" to my Seahorse using the Nuvo Glitter Drops "White Blizzard" .. oh my these are SO easy to use. I have a bunch and plan on using them more often. They are an awesome price point at only $2.99. 



Here are some of the products I used on my card ~ I also used some dies from MFT.


I used the Viva la Verve August Sketch #2 for my card:

**the strip going down I cut at 2" wide
**the strip going across I cut at 1 3/4" wide


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  Neenah White. Black, Light Blue
pattern paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper pad
stamps:  Hero Arts Color Layering Seahorse Bundle 
ink:  Hero Arts Mariana's Pool ink pad set, Hero Arts Jayne's Fall Colors ink pad set (*ink pad sets are in the bundles), Lawn Fawn Black Licorice
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Hero Arts Color Layering Seahorse dies, MFT Circle Stax, MFT Pierced Circle Stax, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax, Dots Embossing Folder, Nuvo Glitter Drops White BlizzardMulti Medium Matte and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~


Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by TupeloDesignsLLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a wonderful card. Love that seahorse. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, you didn't waste any time getting started...Are you my twin??? LOL Have a blast my dear,
Happy Stamping!

Brenda said...

Oh my, what awesome goodness you have ordered Pam! Love seeing the video and hearing your voice! Love the card, so pretty are the colors and papers. The seahorse looks amazing as do the shells and starfish. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda