Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Set of 4 cards using "AMERICAN SUN" Fun Stampers Journey stamp

Happy Saturday Everyone! I recently purchased some stamp sets from a friend.   She had told me that she was going to hold up mailing out the package for a few days so she could put a surprise in it.. Well..  it arrived today and in it was a sweet surprise ~ a stamp from Fun Stampers Journey called American Sun (that is linked to my friends FSJ page ~ it's retiring and is marked down so get it before it's gone) .     Oh my goodness..  I couldn't get it out of the package fast enough and inked up.   I stamped it four times and then set out to make four cards.  These are the cards I made.








SUPPLIES:

card stock:  White, Red, Navy
stamps:  WPlus9 Thank You, Hero Arts Shoot For The Moon, Fun Stampers Journey American Sun, Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases
ink:  Lawn Fawn Navy, Hero Arts Red, Versafine Black
accessories:  Scor-Buddy, Foam Tape, Scor-Tape, Misti, MFT Star, Circle and Pinked Circle Die-namics, Star Embossing Folder and Tim Holtz Stripes Embossing Strip


thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sooo glad you loved it. I just knew I had to have it and then thought of you immediately! Happy Stamping (as usual).

Marcie

Karenladd said...

Wow!!! These are just wonderful card designs and that stamp is beautiful. Really makes a huge impact!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Dolores

Brenda said...

OMGosh, I love all these cards Pam! Love that stamp set, but like you I love anything red/white and blue. I love the big statement this stamp gives, a must have for the stamp library for sure! Hugs, Brenda