Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

MOJO440 "WISHING YOU THE HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS" Altenew Peony Bouquet *WITH MEASUREMENTS




Today I have a Guest Design Team post for TupeloDesignsLLC.

I received my first Altenew stamp set a couple weeks ago from TupeloDesignsLLC. I haven't had a chance to play with it because my son's Golf season has started. The weather had been beautiful so I was going out during practice to take pictures as well as attending his first match ~ which is won!! So excited for this season of Golf for him.    ~*making my way back to my card*~  this gorgeous flower is from the Altenew stamp set Peony Bouquet.  It is a layering stamp or you could stamp the outline and color it in with all kinds of mediums.  I stamped the outline of the Peony in Versafine Black ink onto some Neenah White card stock.  I then set out to stamp the layers of the flower. NOTE: Altenew has ink pad sets to use for their layering sets. I need to buy some, but in the meantime  I used the ink pads that came in a Hero Arts monthly kit.

After coloring the image I took my Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen and colored the strokes on the flower and the leaves. It's hard to photograph, but it's gorgeous in real life.




I used this week's MOJO Monday Sketch #440 for my card:  *MEASUREMENTS IN IMAGE BLOW THIS ONE.


*MEASUREMENTS USED ON THE CARD I MADE:


SUPPLIES:

card stock:  black. Neenah Solar White Card stock
pattern paper: Recollections Lodge
stamps:  Altenew Peony Bouquet, My Favorite Things Celebrate Big
ink: Versafine Black, Asst. Hero Arts, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
accessories:  Scor-Pal, MFT Circle Stax and Foam Tape


thanks for looking ~




have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

2 comments:

Sandie C said...

Beautiful card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!